Thursday, June 21, 2012

When in doubt: A cartoon/Talk show crossover.

First victim in my journey of bad fanfiction. When in doubt, bring him to Maury! By Purple-Rain-20. Which can be found here http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8240373/1/When_in_doubt_bring_him_to_Maury.

Overview:
Korra, Bolin, and Mako  are in a love triangle. Korra had a son and surprise surprise, she doesn't know who the daddy is. So what does she do? She goes on the Maury show of course with both the men she slept with.

My Review:

Where to start? I know how back the fact that LoK is set in another universe then us. And that the author makes Korra look a bit like a whore.  Having her sleep with both brothers around the same time doesn't seem right to me.  Yes Korra has shown intrest in both brothers but Mako is with Asami  which I have to point out the author tries to pair with Bolin.  It's an okay story it just doesn't work with Korra's crew.

My grade a C+

No comments:

Post a Comment