Monday, June 25, 2012

A Swelling is Not Too Hard to Master: Ewwwww

Today's fic is a disturbing one call A Swelling is Not Too Hard to Master by Kill The Mother Cock Roach. It can be found here. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7887006/1/A_Swelling_is_Not_Too_Hard_to_Master

Summary: It's a slash fic between Harry and Dobby. Any other questions?

My Review:

Ew ew ew ew. I'm sure even in the Wizarding world this pairing would be considered disgusting. I'm really Dobby and Harry is just wrong. And let's not forget that Harry freed Dobby in the second book. I'd also like to point out that Mistah is spelled diffrently twice. That and Dobby never called Harry Potter Master to my knowledge. It was usually Harry Potter Sir or Mr. Potter. Why is Dobby talking like a black slave? That's what he sounds like in this fic.

My grade is a big fat F.

No comments:

Post a Comment