Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Experimentation: Why?

Today's victim is called experimentation by sweetsmeet and it can be found here http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8163848/1/experimentation.


Summary:

It's a Gir and Zim slash fic. Need I say more.

My review:

I'd like to point out the numerous capitalization errors. Names and the beginning of sentences here  are sporadically capitalized. That annoys me. Capitalize your shit authors. The spelling is off in points too. Why is Gir saying noe? He speak English pretty well. It's no not noe.

Why is there an author's note in the middle of the story?It would be better for the beginning. If the readers of this story don't know that Zim is an alien  then why are they reading this fanfic?  I mean really I read fanfictions on genres I am somewhat familiar with. 

My last issue with this fic. Gir seems OOC in this fic.Why is Gir getting a boner? Was he turned into a sex robot at some point? Zim is so mean to Gir. Why is Gir wanting to have rough aggressive sex with him? 


My grade is an F. All in all this fic gives me a mild headache and I want to take a shower after reading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment