Friday, July 27, 2012

Requiem For a Superhero: A Tribute to a great actor.

Today's fan fic is Requiem For a Superhero by TwoCentsForFree. It can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8335210/1/Requiem_For_a_Superhero

Summary:

Bikini Bottom mourns a beloved superhero.

My Review:

I never thought I'd see the day where I would see a decent Spongebob fic. This is a wonderfully well written story that takes place after the death of Mermaid Man.  For those of you that don't know the actor that did the voice of Mermaid Man recently passed away. His name Ernest Borgnine.

I think the most touching part of the story was when  Barnacle Boy told Spongebob he can come by the Mermalair any time. That part almost had me in tears. The best  story writers can evoke those  type of  emotions in readers. This is the best fanfic I've read so far. This gets an A for beings well  written and being a great tribute to a great actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment